- Over the years, I have worked with people who have said such things as:
- My finances are a mess. I don’t have a clue where to begin.
- I hate dealing with bills and money.
- I’m ashamed at how little I know and how little I have.
- No one ever taught me how to handle money.
- I live from paycheck to paycheck. I can’t save a thing!
- I should have started a long time ago — it’s too late.
- My partner and I are on opposite pages when it comes to money matters.
If any of these sound familiar to you, financial coaching can help.
- Looking at your financial situation may be overwhelming but there is hope. You don’t have to handle this alone! Coaching can help you:
- Discover ways to increase income and decrease expenses—starting immediately!
- Learn successful approaches for getting out of debt.
- Save for emergencies, retirement, or a college fund.
- Find the perfect financial tools for your individual needs.
How it Works
- To begin the process, call or email me, for a complimentary phone consultation.
- If we choose to work together, we will set up a time to meet at your home or office to conduct an honest assessment of your current financial situation. No blaming or regrets—you start fresh from this moment forward.
- We will determine your financial values and goals and develop steps to begin improving your financial situation (e.g. how to reduce expenses, save, pay bills on time, plan for retirement).
- We will work together on a weekly basis to help keep you on your path. Typically we will work together by phone, but, if needed, I am also available to work hands-on with you to sort through the messes (e.g., piles of paper, unpaid bills) and set up simple systems that you will be able to maintain.
- We will set up as many sessions as needed, at a pace and time convenient to you.
Financial Coaching for Couples
My services include financial coaching for couples who are struggling in their financial partnership and want a better plan for their finances. Financial challenges are a common area of conflict in relationships, and can lead to serious problems if not addressed. We would meet to examine the different ways that each partner deals with money and then create a shared vision, including action steps that work for both people. Couples often experience enormous relief in changing their old patterns of bickering, blaming or avoiding into truly getting on the same page by working together on their financial goals.