Coaching is a partnership designed to give people support, inspiration and accountability to achieve their dreams and goals.
- A coach can help you:
- Gain clarity on your values and desires.
- Develop realistic action steps to achieve your goals.
- Achieve new insights by providing exercises and tools.
- Keep your vision at the forefront so it doesn’t get lost in the many demands of life.
What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
Coaching is a practical approach to working on your goals. It is not designed for in-depth analysis or to address mental health concerns.
What is tele-coaching? How can I work with someone I don’t see?
Tele-coaches are trained to facilitate results via telephone. Many coaches meet face-to-face with people for the first session and then continue by tele-coaching. Many people appreciate the convenience of tele-coaching, as it eliminate stress, saves travel time and enables greater flexibility in scheduling.
What are some of the benefits of coaching?
- Coaching can help you:
- Reduce stress in your life and work.
- Break down overwhelming tasks into do-able steps.
- Identify and achieve short and long term goals.
- Bring order to your physical environment.
- Manage your time and resources effectively.
Is coaching confidential?
Because trust and openness are important components of the coaching relationship, your identity and the information you share will be kept confidential.