- Women experience unique issues when it comes to money:
- We’ve been told that money matters are for men.
- We’ve been told women aren’t good with numbers.
- We often make less money than men in comparable jobs.
- Women stay home to care for children and elderly parents and lose income.
- Women typically end up in worse financial situations than men after divorce.
I provide group coaching for women. In these “Money Salons”, women come together to talk about their relationships with money (e.g., shame, anger, fear), their financial values, and their dreams. Each woman is guided through an individualized assessment of her financial situation. We then develop a plan with specific actions steps and an accountability system to keep each woman on her financial path.
The power of these groups is tremendous. I provide the structure, tools and a fun, safe environment. The participants receive support, ideas, and accountability, as well as a comfortable place to share challenges and triumphs. I have seen the power of women to get things done. These groups harness that power to help women achieve financial success!
Call or email me if you are interested in scheduling a Money Salon for an organization or a group of your friends. I can work with groups of 6-40 women. Money Salons typically last two hours. I am also available to do shorter talks for groups.
More questions? Visit my FAQ page