- Do you procrastinate when it comes to organizing your life, your home, your office?
- Is clutter making your life feel out of control?
- Are you wasting time and money because you can’t find things?
- Have you ever been called a pack-rat or a hoarder?
- Are your personal relationships suffering because of your disorganization?
People are disorganized for a variety of reasons. Some people have never learned how to set up systems. Other people find work and family demands keep them from getting organized. Other people simply need to learn methods that fit their particular style and personality.
Clutter and mess are stressful and reduce your productivity and enjoyment of life. Disorganization can cost you money and time that you could be using to enjoy the things you really love.
How it works
- To begin the process, call or email me for a complimentary phone consultation.
- If we choose to work together, we will set up a time to meet at your home or office to assess your situation and develop a plan of action.
- In our sessions, we will roll up our sleeves, and begin to sort through the “messes” together and set up simple systems that you will be able to maintain.
- We will set up as many hands-on sessions as needed, at a pace and time convenient to you.
- These sessions can be augmented with tele-coaching sessions to support you in staying focused.
My clients report feeling lighter and freer immediately — and even say that I make the process fun!
- Professional organizing can help you:
- Break down overwhelming tasks into manageable steps.
- Learn to master your schedule.
- Learn how to organize in a way that fits your style and values.
- Know what to keep and what to toss.
- Let go of things you don’t need.
- Learn systems that are easy for you and your family to maintain.
You can change lifelong habits of procrastination and disorganization into simple and efficient ways of staying on top of things. Professional organizing and coaching is a smart investment with a big pay-off in energy, space and time.